The Cottage: Sleeps 2 - 8 people
Very much a home - prettily decorated and furnished with lots of squidgy sofas light and spacious. Unlimited fibre Wifi and Sonos sound system.
- Big Kitchen/Breakfast room - bay-windowed, flagstone floor, with dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob and electric cooker, larder fridge. Rayburn (lit November to end of February for heating only). Fully equipped . French windows to patio, stable door to garden, overlooking garden and field.
- Utility room (washing machine, tumble drier, fridge-freezer, additional fridge, garden loo) Doggie shelf (with towels, toys and temporary collars). Outside warm dog shower. Large dog crate available.
- Living/dining room with refectory table, woodburner, two sofas, chest with "rainy day" games, door to garden, windows overlooking the garden and field. Unlimited Plusnet Fibre Extra internet/WiFi. Sonos music streaming system. CD. collection, Hi Fi
- Sitting room with two sofas, woodburner, TV/Blue ray player/video/ Large DVD and video collection. French windows to veranda. Overlooking the garden.
- Luna barn - games, toys, table football.
- A 5' four-poster bed with balcony and step down to en suite bathroom (suite with roll-top bath plus hand-shower, bidet); Double aspect, views out over the garden and field and the lane to the other side.
- Family/Triple room with 5' contemporary four-poster and single bed. Double aspect, views out over the garden and field and the lane to the other side.
- Twin room with two singles (washbasin). Views over the garden and field.
- Single with washbasin. Views over the garden and field.
- Main Bathroom with shower over bath
Electricity, oil fired central heating, bedding, towels, logs and unlimited fibre wifi included.
Full housekeeping on change-over day. Crisp white John Lewis bedding. Comfy beds. Great big, fat pillows.
Up to four well behaved dogs welcome.
Outside warm dog shower.
A peaceful house, enjoyed by families, friends and their pets getting away together.
ABOUT US - We're Peter and Alexis and we live in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Alexis works in the local community rehabilitating people who have lost their sight and is also a Management Trustee for a local voluntary organisation. Peter is now semi-retired and has owned Tanpits for over 25 years.
Until recently Tanpits has always been let out by an Agent but last year (2017) we decided the time had come to fly the agent-nest and market Tanpits ourselves.
Not only do we own Tanpits, but we holiday there too. So we love it. We love nothing better than being surrounded by peace and quiet in South Devon with our friends, and family and their respective dogs (and cats).
Our passion is travel and holidays and we’ve been lucky enough to explore quite a bit of the world. So we know what makes for a good time, we have high standards and we like nothing better than helping others to have special time in a special place.
We hope you will fall in love with Tanpits the way we have.
Contact us for more information or to enquire about your preferred dates.